Sunday, October 28, 2012

New habits


The problem:
We bump into interesting ideas (books, friends, random lectures etc.)
We think we gonna do something about that, adopt some behavior, but too often we don't.
One useful habit I gain is
gaining new useful habits! systematically!



I simply keep a list of new habits - which I update almost daily,
and those habits I'm actively trying to gain.
Some example from my current list:
    • Keep track of time.
      • Have a watch on your hand, or clock on the computer, and for each action track the starting time. and end time.
    • Define what you want to work on:
      • Ask yourself, if I could only do 2 things today, what will they be? (taken from 4-hours work week)
Hope this post will help gain new useful habit :)




No comments:

Post a Comment