Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fail



The 2 problems with failing are:
  1.  It creates a bad feeling.
  2.  As a consequence it make us avoid trying.
How can we handle this? so we won't feel bad, and won't be afraid to try?

The power of now helped me create for myself a better perspective.

Failing to me, means:

  1. I tried - I fail because I tried something? good, trying is good.
  2. I care - If I noticed it, it means I care and I have some will to change it!
  3. Any way life is not a big deal.
And Keep in mind we fail all the time, all day long.

For example, 2 fails I had today:
- I picked a bad book to read. (Good! I tried)
- I overslept, more then I planned to. (OK, Good! I care)

Lastly its OK to feel bad, and you can also feel good about feeling bad, as long as you don't care about "yourself" too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment